Saturday, May 30, 2009

CVS: 5/31-6/6

It's a slow week. Check iheartcvs.com for full ad.

Nivea for Men Facial Care: Buy $10, Get $5 ECB (Limit 1)
PSA: $3.29

*Deal Idea*

Buy 4 Nivea at $3.29 each
Use: 4 $1/1 from 5/3 RP
Pay $9.16, OOP, get $5 ECB
Final: $1.04 each after ECB and coupons

Hawaiian Tropic: Buy 2, Get $10 ECB (Limit 1)
PSA: $7.89

*Deal Idea*

Buy 2 at $7.89 each
Use: 2 $2/1 printables or 2 $1/1 from 5/3 SS
Final: $.89-$1.89 each after ECB and coupons

Huggies Diapers: $8.99
Use: $1.50/1, $2/1, or $3/1 from 5/17 SS
Final: $5.99-$7.49

I will post more deals if I see anything else worth mentioning.

3 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Question to your Bashas post below this one. When is the best time to go shopping? Because I went today and all the free items were cleared out! Not one single item left on the shelves. I did end up saving over $50 in coupons due to double coupons there, but I was hoping for the deoderants and other free items. What day is the best to go?

Melissa said...

Come share with Mr.Linky again this week! :)

Provident Princess said...

That depends on your store. I always ask the manager when the next truck is coming in. I usually go in the morning. A lot of times they stock at night. Normally I would say just get a raincheck, but that doesn't help with the double coupons this week. Good luck!

Your Ad Here