Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Target and Fry's Deals

I went to Fry's earlier this week, to get a great deal on Tyson fresh chicken. It was B1G1, and I was able to use the $1/1 that came in the AZ Republic last Sunday. I paid $.69 for about 3 lbs. of chicken thighs. I got a few other things like milk, and used my rain check for free angel soft toilet paper. I also bought the Hot Pocket Brand Paninis that were on sale for $1.00. I thought they would be good for my lunches. I usually don't have problems with food that I try, but I can honestely say these were disgusting. Luckily, Fry's let me return them. That is one thing I won't buy even if it is free!

This morning I picked up my produce basket as well as a case of apples that I split with my sister. It was $14 for 40 lbs, which works out to be $.35/lb. We like apples and they last awhile. We will probably make some applesauce as well.
Then, when I went to return the paninis, I picked up a few things on sale at Fry's.
  • 2 Dora Yogurt 6 packs: $2.39, plus I used $1.50/1 printable. (Thanks, Deanna)
  • 6 Hunt's Ketchup: $.58 each after coupons and sale
  • 2 Bar-S Bologna: $.57 after coupons and sale

I paid a total of $6.35 and saved $15.10.

I also made a trip to Target. They were out of most of the crackers, but I did score some great deals.

  • 1 can pringles
  • 1 box of wheat thins
  • 4 packs of Crystal Light
  • 8 Kraft Easy Macs
  • 2 Kraft Miracle Whip
  • 2 Kraft Natural Cheese...These were only $.52 after printable and Target coupon.

My total was $13.06, and a saved $22.00. However, I paid with a $5.00 gift card I earned last week and another Target gift card my room mom gave me last week for Teacher Appreciation Week. So, I didn't pay anything out of pocket.

Happy Shopping!

Kolina

No comments:

Your Ad Here