Friday, May 22, 2009

Royal Savings: Fry's and Walmart

This week I went to Fry's and Wal-Mart. I ad-matched to other stores at Wal-Mart and took advantage of all the great deals this week at Fry's. 

Fry's Trip:

1 M&M's Mini Tube (Treat for my daughter)
3 Huggies Wipes
1 Huggies Pull-Ups
3 Maruchan Yakisoba
6 Kraft BBQ Sauce
6 Kool-Aid containers
6 Cool-Whip Topping
3 Dixie Plates
2 Packages of Strawberries

Paid: $17.96
Saved: $76.76

I also got a $3 OYNSO for the BBQ Sauce. I had to get a raincheck for the Weber seasonings and Colgate toothpaste.

Wal-Mart:

1 Loaf Bread
1 Package hot dog buns
6 Kraft Salad Dressing (ad-matched to Safeway)
4 Cans Pork and Beans (ad-matched to Basha's)
12 Bar-S Hot Dogs (ad-matched to Albertson's)
1 Oscar Mayer Hot dogs (ad-matched to Safeway)
1 Disney Princess Doll 

Paid: $8.28
Used: Gift Card, so no OOP

That's it for grocery shopping this week. I am so stocked up that I don't buy much but the cheap/free items. I do get my produce from Bountiful Baskets co-op every 2 weeks, so we do eat a lot of produce. I also have a lot stored in my freezer and pantry.

No comments:

Your Ad Here